Pharmacy Billing and Reporting
Your Pharmacy Billing Made Simple
HealthDirect understands that accuracy is extremely important—for both resident and facility billing. In both cases, we never take accuracy of pharmacy billing for granted.
Collaboration is the key!
HealthDirect offers several best-practice collaboration procedures with your billing office, residents, and their family members to confirm all residents have appropriate medication coverage (before dispensing) and your billing is timely and accurate. By working with your team, our billing services team will:
- Establish customer-defined cut-off dates
- Establish customer-defined delivery of billing statements
- Avoid improper billing of non-covered medications
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of credits
Got A Medicare Part D Coverage Gap?
We are aware of the coverage gap some Medicare Part D beneficiaries may experience. And, we understand how managing this gap can be a strain on your facility’s resources. With HealthDirect’s clean billing system, we manage these charges so they do not appear on your facility bill—saving you valuable time and money.
You Get A Dedicated Billing Specialist
As a HealthDirect client, you will have secure access to billing information through our pharmacy web portal at any time. Since we believe in providing personalized service to your facility, we provide you with a dedicated billing specialist to answer any questions you may have. HealthDirect billing specialists are experts in working all types of billing situations including:
- Medicare Part A (PPS)/Managed Care
- We will split bills when a resident changes from Medicare Part A to another third-party billing manager
- Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans (PDPs)
- We are authorized as a provider for all state approved PDPs
- We will electronically bill all third-party plans
- State Medicaid
- We submit invoices directly to the state Medicaid agency for non-dual eligible residents and for medications not covered by Medicare Part D
- During the prospective review process, we will identify non-covered items and make recommendations for Medicaid or PDP covered medications
- Private Pay Accounts
- We will directly bill the resident or responsible party for payment
Our friendly billing specialists will handle submitting claims and provide easy-to-understand, detailed monthly billing statements. As an added convenience we proudly offer online bill pay—learn more.
Pharmacy Reporting To The Rescue!
Reporting plays an important role in your facility’s operations. Through our pharmacy management software we can provide you with an array of standard reports.
In addition, we can create customized reports to meet your data needs. Through our pharmacy web portal, you are able to have access to and create a wide variety of reports 24/7/365.
Please take a look at some of the reports you could have right at your fingertips if you choose to work with us.
Complete the form below, and a HealthDirect team member will get back to you the next business day. For security purposes please do not include any personal medical information when completing the form.
**If your inquiry is regarding scheduling a COVID-19 vaccination, please visit the CDC website to find a vaccination location near you. HealthDirect is a long-term care pharmacy, not a retail pharmacy; thus, we cannot provide immunization services to the general public.