Mental Health and Addiction Treatment Services
Pharmacy Solutions for Mental Health and
Addiction Treatment Centers
HealthDirect has provided tailored medication services to fit the needs of mental health and addiction treatments centers for more than 50 years. When it comes to medication management, mental health and addiction treatment centers face a unique set of challenges. Our knowledgeable team understands the specific patient medication regimen compliance challenges you face. We’ve developed customized pharmacy solutions to help you optimize operations, enhance your process, and improve regimen adherence and patient care.
Customized Packaging and Dispensing Options
We provide multiple packaging system options including blister card, co-mingled, and pill-in-vial. Each system increases compliance and adherence, makes reconciliation more accurate and efficient, and allows for overall improved patient outcomes. We do not charge additional fees for specialized packaging so you can choose the packaging that is right for you. In addition to numerous dispensing systems we also provide contingency medication kits (where permissible by law), and tapered dispensing to meet patient needs.
Individualized Cost Management
By working closely with prescribers, and Medicaid and prescription benefit plans, we are able to minimize facility expenditures and out of pocket costs for your patients. Our team obtains prior authorizations or finds alternative therapies covered by their formularies. Our customizable pharmacy management processes are designed to assist your team while keeping costs down.
Pharmacy Services That Work
Our customizable pharmacy management processes are designed to make your job easier, safer and more efficient; so you can focus on improving patient care and operational efficiency.
- Dispensing and Delivery – Our systems are designed to enhance medication compliance. We ensure accuracy with each dispensing, and timeliness with each delivery.
- In-house Billing Team – They will help with insurance coverage questions as well as prior-authorizations, covered alternatives, and account inquiries.
- Comprehensive Inventory – We have a full inventory of the prescription medications needed to treat patients of mental health and addiction treatment centers.
A Family of Companies Committed to Care
We’re proud to be part of the KPH Healthcare family of companies. KPH Healthcare Services began with Kinney Drugs retail in 1903 and has grown to a multi-billion dollar leading national healthcare provider. Through KPH we can consolidate purchasing across divisions to deliver significant savings to our clients. All divisions of KPH take pride in providing the highest level of quality pharmacy and healthcare services.
- Founded in 1903
- Operates 100 stores located throughout New York and Vermont
- 4th largest chain drug retailer in the United States
- 96% customer satisfaction rate
- Fills 8 million prescriptions annually
- Operates in 22 states
- National retail pharmacy network consisting of over 66,000 pharmacies
- Client base represents more than 2 million lives
- 99% satisfaction rate
- 50+ years of long term care pharmacy experience
- Membership satisfaction rate of 99%
- Fills more than 4 million prescriptions annually
- Patient centered approach
- URAC and ACHA accredited
- 99% customer satisfaction rate
Partner with an Experienced Mental Health and Addiction Treatment Pharmacy
As your pharmacy provider, we understand and respond to your individual medication management needs. By working together with staff, we develop customized pharmacy services that promote resident wellness, support staff needs and achieve business objectives.
To learn about our stress-free transition process, visit our Transition Services page. Or, if you’re ready to chat, fill out the form below or call (888) 708-3999, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm EST.
Complete the form below, and a HealthDirect team member will get back to you the next business day. For security purposes please do not include any personal medical information when completing the form.
**If your inquiry is regarding scheduling a COVID-19 vaccination, please visit the CDC website to find a vaccination location near you. HealthDirect is a long-term care pharmacy, not a retail pharmacy; thus, we cannot provide immunization services to the general public.