Our Response to COVID-19
Protecting Our Team, Clients, and Business Partners
HealthDirect Pharmacy Services, an employee owned organization, was built on a foundation of caring for our people – our team members, our customers, and our business partners. Simply stated, our standard is Delivering Personalized Care in Every Interaction.
Despite these being far from “standard” times, we refuse to waiver on our core philosophies and principles. We continue to deliver personalized care in every interaction, but that delivery now includes many provisional changes associated with recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control as well as Local, State, and Federal mandates.
The wellness of the LTC and Special Needs Communities that we serve are top of mind every day as we embark on new challenges and opportunities. Our focus currently is to ensure that our services are continuing to meet the needs of, and mitigate any risks to, the most vulnerable populations in the nation.
Below are the steps we have taken to adapt to the current environment.
- Safe operations start at the door – employees are routinely screened to limit the opportunity for transmission & exposure to their team members and families.
- Disaster Protocols have been refreshed and reinforced for the entirety of our organization
- Our team of employee owners have been equipped with training and education on best-practices with respect to personal and work-space infection control
- We have ensured that necessary supplies are on-hand to maintain safe pharmacy sites
- Our team of field representatives have been positioned remotely to safely continue to provide support to customers and pharmacy operations
- Sales, Client Services, and Consultants are all positioned to support remotely, and only engaging in on-site activities when absolutely necessary
- Deliveries continue to be made to our customers daily, but centralizing delivery points makes for a safer distribution model for all parties involved
- Communicating routinely with our customers to ensure that any service level changes are not impacting resident & consumer safety
Our Business Partners
- Maintaining strong engagement with our business partners remotely – supporting our relationships in a safe fashion.
- Ensuring that non-essential vendors are not entering our pharmacies, and that essential vendors are only access areas of limited risk.
- Continuing to work with vendors to align our plans and collaborate appropriately so as to limit the impacts to our customers.
Please visit the links below for interim guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) in long-term care settings.
Our Commitment to Care
We will continue to proudly support our customers during this challenging time, and when the turbulence settles, we hope to be an even stronger care-partner for you.
How Can We Help?
Complete the form below, and a HealthDirect team member will get back to you the next business day. Or, give us a call at 1 (888) 708-3999, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM EST. For security purposes please do not include any personal medical information, when completing the form.